The Ultimate Cheers: 49 Per Cent Off All Drinks at Opening Weekend
Wednesday, August 31
Merivale has been working behind the scenes for over a year to create an unrivalled food and beverage offering at Allianz Stadium. To celebrate this momentous occasion, Merivale is giving the ultimate cheers to the people of NSW, with 49% off all drinks over two massive nights Friday, 2 and Saturday, 3 September.
Enjoy 49% off all drinks at the stadium from 5 – 7pm on Friday for the Rabbitohs versus Roosters NRL clash, and again on Saturday for the Wallabies versus Springboks Rugby Test. It’s the ultimate pre-match dream.
This weekend at Allianz Stadium, there will also be an extra session of football before the main game. On Friday night the NRLW game between the Roosters and Dragons will kick off at 5:30pm. On Saturday night, the All-Blacks vs Argentina will be playing on the big screen and TVs across the stadium from 5pm.
The beers are cold, the Champagne is ready, and the cocktails are calling – all at 49% off. Let’s raise a glass to good games, and good times.
Some ultimate drink pairings with the best of stadium dining include:
- El Loco Tacos or Burrito Bowls with Margarita Selzters (exclusive to Allianz)
- Ms G’s Kung Pao Chicken with Rice with a Rose Spritz with Cucumber and Strawberry (exclusive to Allianz)
- The Chicken Shop’s Bucket of Chicken or Popcorn Chicken with Jasper Sauvignon Blanc
- Stadium Burger from The Burger Shack or Paratha Wrap’s Butter Chicken Kathi Roll with a schooner of Furphy Beer
- Totti’s Pasta Bar Bolognese Pappardelle with Ata Rangi ‘Crimson’ Pinot Noir
- This amazing deal also applies to soft drinks, juice and water across the stadium.
It’s the first sporting weekend for the newly opened Allianz Stadium, at which Merivale presents its most iconic brands across 65+ food and beverage outlets.
For more information on the 49 per cent off promotion, click here.